My mission is to support your fitness through a holistic approach. Cardiovascular conditioning, flexibility, strength training, proper nutrition, and mind/body connection are all integral for lifelong health.
My vision is to educate, motivate and coach you to reach and exceed your personal fitness goals.
My philosophy is understanding your goals, interests, strengths and limitations and then developing a well rounded program suited only for you. I hope to make fitness fun and interesting so it becomes not something “you have to do,” but instead something “you are excited to do.”
You’ll feel safe and comfortable to explore your fitness needs in my private home studio.
- have specific health concerns that are difficult to address in a group setting.
- need a jumpstart to a new fitness regime that addresses your individual needs and goals.
- require assistance in holding yourself accountable.
- desire a private setting and personal instruction to work out.
- have individual injuries or health concerns.
- strive to work towards a specific goal.
- need extra help as a beginner yogi.
- desire to go more in depth as a seasoned yogi.
- trained in Thai Yoga Massage for those seeking assisted stretching.
- to train with friends who have a common goal.
- smaller, intimate class size for more individualized attention.
- a way to take advantage of my training expertise at a lower financial investment.
- need help getting started swimming laps for fitness.
- would love help with technique to be more efficient in the water.